Upcoming Workshop in PA
Considering domestic adoption? Currently waiting to adopt? Overwhelmed? Don’t know where to begin? Tired of waiting? We can help!
Join us for a day of free adoption education in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. During our time together, you'll hear from an adoption attorney and a social worker who specializes in adoption. Additionally, you'll hear personal stories of adoption through all perspectives of the adoption triad - Birth Mom, Adoptive Families and Adoptees.
Registration is free, but required. And lunch is included. Hope to see you there!
Register Today: Family Building Project Workshop in PA
Founded by a birthmother AND adoptive mother
- A team of adoption professionals made up of birth mothers, adoptive parents and adoptees
- Flexible services model
- Deep understanding and compassion for the process, the people and the child
- Candid and confident approach to guiding prospective adoptive parent
Broad network includes trusted adoption professionals across the US including attorneys, social workers, pediatricians, agencies and hospitals
- Extensive recommendations from professional network as well as birthmothers, adoptive parents and adoptive children
- 25+ years in business
- 700 successful families
- 90% success rate within 1 year (75% in less than 7 months)
Hopeful adoptive parent? Pursuing surrogacy? Adoption professional? Pregnant?
We’d love to connect with you. Our team of adoption professionals made up of birth mothers, adoptive parents and adoptees welcomes the opportunity to partner with you in support of a shared mission – building forever families.